Friday, August 21, 2009

days like these...


days like these... when u r waiting .... n time runs thousandssss seconds per minute...


...i look at my cell phone waiting for a call I know I won’t receive. Then I ask myself why am I being so pessimist? It’s really the biggest question for me coz I don’t think there’s a human as positive and optimistic towards life the way I am. And the only answer to my question is my Restlessness. Even as I put down these words I find a thousand thoughts running in my head. You will never find me halting at one place. I need to keep moving on coz I feel that if I don’t, I’ll die of suffocation. And with this stupid mind I’m trying to talk to her and what happened was not a surprise....

...I’ll wait the way I am waiting since I’ve met her...

- Written by Deadsaint

2 comments:

yogesh said...

ahi ravi mast aahe avdala mala..:)

Hitesh B. Kurle said...

Arre :D osta chhan yarrr mast aahe aani vishay pn khup chhan aahe.....